The Clean Perspectives event will be held on January 23rd at the Marriott in Copley (110 Huntington Ave. in Boston).
Clean Perspectives is a series of fireside chats / networking events bringing together politicians, investors, entrepreneurs, and policy experts to discuss their visions for the future
and answer questions from the community at large on Cleantech.
This month’s panel will discuss technology and policy innovations in Biofuels in Massachusetts, and will feature:
- Massachusetts State Senator Michael Morrissey
- Massachusetts States Senator Benjamin B. Downing
- Jef Sharp - President and CEO of SunEthanol. SunEthanol is leading the development of turning biomass into low cost ethanol.
- Bruce Jamerson - Chief Executive Officer of Mascoma Corporation. Mascoma is a leading bioengineering firm focused on developing and delivering the next generation of low cost cellulosic biomass-based fuels.
- Irwin Heller - CEO of Twin Rivers Technologies. Twin Rivers is a local biofuels company using vegetable oil as the primary ingredient.
- Moderated by Jim Matheson – General Partner of Flagship Ventures.
Clean Perspectives is hosted by Trent Yang (Globespan Capital Partners) and Leland Cheung (Comcast Interactive Capital).